|By Maureen O'Gara||
|February 11, 2013 07:30 AM EST||
HP has hired Margaret Dawson out of Symform to be VP of product marketing and cloud evangelist for HP Cloud Services, a new start-up unit inside HP.
She claims that “much of the negative hype reported around HP does not match reality. HP has a strong foundation to compete and win in the cloud and is building out the right leadership team, ecosystem, cloud platform and solutions to escalate that process.”
It’s unclear how many people will believe her.
She says she will spit her time between Seattle and Silicon Valley.
Symform’s marketing team will now report to Bob DeSantis and Mason White, its director of product marketing, will be handling much of the marketing leadership responsibilities.
- Source Claims SCO Will Sue Google
- Latest SCO News is Plain Weird
- SCO Claims Linux Lifted ELF
- IBM Tells SCO Court It Can't Find AIX-on-Power Code
- HP Starts Pushing Desktop Linux
- Linux Business Week Exclusive: Linux Kernel To Be Re-Written To Counter Microsoft FUD
- CSN Asks Judge To Unseal the SCO-IBM Court Record
- IBM's Got Its Head in the Clouds
- Noorda's Daughter Committed Suicide
- SCO vs IBM Latest: SCO To Request Unsealing of Most Documents, Claims O'Gara
- IBM CEO Ordered to Turn Over Linux Secrets to SCO
- Open Letters Back to Darl