|By Maureen O'Gara||
|January 2, 2013 03:39 PM EST||
Armed robbers pulled off a heist at the Apple store behind the Paris Opera in the center of town on New Year's Eve.
Reuters reports that they made off with over a $1 million worth of widgetry although Apple is still calculating the loss.
Four masked thieves broke in about 9 o'clock at night, three hours after the shop closed, while the local gendarmerie was distracted by celebrations along the Champs Élysées. They escaped in a van.
- Source Claims SCO Will Sue Google
- Latest SCO News is Plain Weird
- SCO Claims Linux Lifted ELF
- IBM Tells SCO Court It Can't Find AIX-on-Power Code
- HP Starts Pushing Desktop Linux
- Linux Business Week Exclusive: Linux Kernel To Be Re-Written To Counter Microsoft FUD
- CSN Asks Judge To Unseal the SCO-IBM Court Record
- IBM's Got Its Head in the Clouds
- Noorda's Daughter Committed Suicide
- SCO vs IBM Latest: SCO To Request Unsealing of Most Documents, Claims O'Gara
- IBM CEO Ordered to Turn Over Linux Secrets to SCO
- Open Letters Back to Darl