|By Maureen O'Gara||
|November 14, 2012 10:00 AM EST||
MapR Technologies and Hadapt have cut a partnership so joint customers can combine the MapR Distribution for Hadoop with Hadapt's Interactive Query capabilities to analyze all types of data - structured, semi-structured and unstructured - in a single enterprise platform without connectors, complexities or rigid structure.
Hadapt is the only data analytics platform natively integrating SQL with Apache Hadoop.
Hadapt marketing VP Scott Howser said, "We have already brought interactive applications on Hadoop to market and now, through this partnership with MapR, we are providing customers additional ease-of-use, performance and reliability advantages."
The combined solution is supposed to alleviate the barriers to entry in the traditional enterprise environment with features like no single point-of-failure and disaster recovery. With flexibility in deployment methodologies, enterprises should be able to accelerate Hadoop deployments into production.
- Source Claims SCO Will Sue Google
- Latest SCO News is Plain Weird
- SCO Claims Linux Lifted ELF
- IBM Tells SCO Court It Can't Find AIX-on-Power Code
- HP Starts Pushing Desktop Linux
- Linux Business Week Exclusive: Linux Kernel To Be Re-Written To Counter Microsoft FUD
- CSN Asks Judge To Unseal the SCO-IBM Court Record
- IBM's Got Its Head in the Clouds
- Noorda's Daughter Committed Suicide
- SCO vs IBM Latest: SCO To Request Unsealing of Most Documents, Claims O'Gara
- IBM CEO Ordered to Turn Over Linux Secrets to SCO
- Open Letters Back to Darl