|By Maureen O'Gara||
|September 17, 2012 06:00 AM EDT||
Salesforce.com bought a shadowy three-year-old Israeli data mining start-up called BlueTail in July according to All Things Digital, and made co-founder and CTO Alon Talmor chief data scientist at its Data.com unit.
The joint's other co-founder Koby Ben-Zvi is now VP, product strategy at Data.com. Other personnel have also been picked up.
Little is known about BlueTail. It used to be called Mined Analytics.
Talmor used to consult for Check Point Software.
- Source Claims SCO Will Sue Google
- Latest SCO News is Plain Weird
- SCO Claims Linux Lifted ELF
- IBM Tells SCO Court It Can't Find AIX-on-Power Code
- HP Starts Pushing Desktop Linux
- Linux Business Week Exclusive: Linux Kernel To Be Re-Written To Counter Microsoft FUD
- CSN Asks Judge To Unseal the SCO-IBM Court Record
- IBM's Got Its Head in the Clouds
- Noorda's Daughter Committed Suicide
- SCO vs IBM Latest: SCO To Request Unsealing of Most Documents, Claims O'Gara