|By Maureen O'Gara||
|July 12, 2011 08:00 AM EDT||
Skytap has hired Brian White out of AWS, where he was director of developer resources, and named him VP of products, responsible for its overall product strategy and product management.
He's supposed to oversee the design and implementation of product features that expand Skytap's cloud automation capabilities for application development and test, sales demonstrations and training.
At AWS White was responsible for development and operations of solutions that make it easier for developers to build, deploy and manage applications in the cloud.
White has previously worked at HP, Opsware, Microsoft and IBM.
- Source Claims SCO Will Sue Google
- Latest SCO News is Plain Weird
- SCO Claims Linux Lifted ELF
- IBM Tells SCO Court It Can't Find AIX-on-Power Code
- HP Starts Pushing Desktop Linux
- Linux Business Week Exclusive: Linux Kernel To Be Re-Written To Counter Microsoft FUD
- CSN Asks Judge To Unseal the SCO-IBM Court Record
- IBM's Got Its Head in the Clouds
- Noorda's Daughter Committed Suicide
- SCO vs IBM Latest: SCO To Request Unsealing of Most Documents, Claims O'Gara
- Novell Tried to Buy SUSE, Sources Say
- IBM CEO Ordered to Turn Over Linux Secrets to SCO